HeinrichHimmler88 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Hi, das Geld für die Bestellung kann ich wohl abschreiben...... Nachricht: Spoiler Spoiler Secondly, the €50 is not for shipping, it's a facilitation payment I'll pay to my contact at DPD so he ensures your package reaches your shipping address in Moers intact. This is not only for the good of your order but also for the reputation of my business. That’s why I won't ship without the facilitation payment. If it ends up getting seized, you can go and drop a bad review about me when the situation was 100% avoidable. So I am not risking that. You should be happy that you have a vendor that tells you about these before shipping, some other vendors would just ship after payment and would not care what happens to the package as far as they have shipped. The reason as I have told you is courier checks are very tighter at this time of the year. You want to lose €200+ worth of product over €55? That's all I'm going to say. I have your full package still packed here with your details and everything. Whenever you are ready you would finalize Ich danke für alle Antworten!!!!!!!!!!!! Liebe Grüße
hig Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Wo soll das passiert sein? Hier bestimmt nicht?! Falls doch Report erstellen, damit der User gebannt wird!
HeinrichHimmler88 Posted 54 minutes ago Author Posted 54 minutes ago On 16.9.2026 at 09:59, hig said: Wo soll das passiert sein? Hier bestimmt nicht?! Falls doch Report erstellen, damit der User gebannt wird! Ne iwar nicht hier. Wenn ich jetzt die 50e zahle erhalte ich doch höchstwahrscheinlich eh nichts, oder was meint ihr?
HeinrichHimmler88 Posted 51 minutes ago Author Posted 51 minutes ago On 23.9.2026 at 00:59, NeuroSynthLabs said: Verstehe ich nicht Was verstehst du nicht? Ich hab bei dem Typen was bestellt und nach paar std. kam dies Message-
Independence Posted 9 minutes ago Posted 9 minutes ago Ich halte fest, der scam hat nicht hier im Forum stattgefunden, sondern irgendwo anders!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now