Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 SpamService

 

I`m here to offer you my spam services. 

 

I can inbox :

  • web.de
  • gmx.de
  • gmx.at
  • gmx.ch
     

I can inbox:

  • corps mails ( without microsoft and gmail)
     

Prices:

  • 25k - 750usd
  • 50k - 1400usd
  • 10k - for test we discuss

I provide : 

  • redirects ( very stable )
  • html letters ( with your text or mine )
  • leads ( I always buy fresh bases )

Discount ( For the first 3 customers 30% discount - in exchange for feedback )

 

For more information send me your contact in PM.

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...